For those of you who will not be able to see the pictures in person...here is a video of our first ultrasound! I am at 12 weeks. Everything looked great and the baby was moving around like crazy! My new due date is a day earlier, April 11. You should also be able to hear the heartbeat as well!
The video is only about 40 seconds long, enjoy!
3 comments:
yeah! i am so excited for you two!!!
D.J. & Abby,
So happy for the two of you. I know that your mom is soooooooo excited. Thanks for sharing your special time and I will check your blog often. What a nice way to be able to keep up on how things are going. Pray that all continues to go well for you. Love ya lots, Ancilla
Baby looks and sounds amazing! What a great moment it is to hear and see it for the firs time!
Enjoy every moment, he or she will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment