Our Thanksgiving Day
Thanksgiving is a time for family celebrations and relaxation. For us, that wasn't true. Our Thanksgiving began with Abby and I getting up early and heading to Columbus for the Turkey Trot. It was a 5-miler and I was hoping to break 31 minutes and I ended up running 30:22, which I was pleased with. We had a great time and it wasn't too cold. Can't wait until next year.
1 comment:
Good work Deej! You are back in the vicinity of respectable. Although I think it would have better shown the progress you've made as a runner if you had also posted the Phillips/Hensinger 5K finish from earlier this year. If you need a training partner Ty is now up to a strong 6 miles. He's also had a few broken up 9 mile days (running with Kelly in the am and me in the pm).
Post a Comment