This week was a crazy one. We had conferences two of the nights and many other activities including another non-stress test and ultrasound. I went to have my fifth ultrasound on Tues. It showed that my fluid had gone down and was between 5-6 (last week it was at 10.25 and they like it to be 10 or above). Because of this, my doctor put me on bed rest through the rest of the week.
On Thursday I had to go to Riverside to get a level 2 ultrasound done. This showed that my fluid was at 12 which is awesome. They also measured Lauren and she weighed 4 lbs. 13 oz. and is growing great! I talked to my dr. today and we decided that I was going to stay on bed rest until Tuesday of next week just to be safe, and then I'll get another ultrasound done.
No comments:
Post a Comment