Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Lauren Elizabeth Hensinger












Have you ever had a day that you will never forget? April 6th 2009 was a day that Abby and I will never forget because at 8:21 a.m. Lauren joined our family. Everything was amazing and Abby did very well. The delivery didn't go exactly as we had planned, but we have a healthy beautiful baby girl and mom is doing great! I am now in Love with two amazing women!




5 comments:

margoelaine13 said...

my niece is so darn cute! :)

renaemarie said...

She is adorable...i can't wait to see her!! hope all is well!!

Lindsey said...

Yeah!!! she's beautiful! Congrats again!

Heidi45840 said...

She is truly a doll!! Im glad to hear that everything went well...you guys did a good job!! :) She looks so small conpared to Kane! I had him Feb 23rd and he weighed 8lb 10.7 oz and hes growing so fast.. !! Almost 12 pounds already haha!! But I just wanted to tell you guys how beautiful she is and wish you guys the best!!

Anonymous said...

So Cute