I had this material cut out for a few weeks now and hadn't gotten around to finishing it. I finally had some time today. I just love this fabric! I think it will make the perfect Easter dress!
So cute!
My beautiful model! I got a lucky shot here. She doesn't want to stand still!
Hey Abby, what an adorable dress! Brings back the Easter memories of us in our Easter dresses grandma made us, huh? Although she needs a Easter hat!!! :) :)
3 comments:
super cute! great job abs :)
I love it! Nice job! I'm so jealous of your skills. Makes me want a girl so that you can make her a cute dress! Ha ha!
Hey Abby, what an adorable dress! Brings back the Easter memories of us in our Easter dresses grandma made us, huh? Although she needs a Easter hat!!! :) :)
Post a Comment