Sunday, March 1, 2009

34 weeks!!

This has been an exciting week! I was on bed rest on Monday and Tuesday, went to school on Wednesday, and then had another ultrasound on Thursday. My fluid level was at an 11 which is great so I'm no longer on bed rest:) Lauren is in the "frank" breech position and it's looking as though she probably won't be able to turn herself. So, we have tentatively scheduled a c-section for Monday, April 6th! We are so excited to know exactly (hopefully) when we are going to meet our new little member of our family! On Tuesday I will go for one last ultrasound to make sure that my fluid is still up and that she is still breech and then we will schedule the exact time of the c-section. It looks like she'll be coming into the world just in time for Easter!

DJ finished painting the crib this weekend as well. I am very excited to put that back together and into Lauren's room. It's the last piece of furniture needed in order for the room to be complete. I will post pictures of that when we get it finished.

No comments: