Monday was officially my last day of school for the year. It really has not hit me yet! I think that part of the reason is because it came so sudden. I went to the doctor last Thursday because my leg with hurting and it turned out to be a superficial blood clot. My doctor recommended that I try to stay off of it as much as possible so that it can heal. I was reluctant at first but then thought of my leg pain on top of c-section pain AND taking care of Lauren and decided that I needed to take care of myself.
I have been making good use of my time off so far. Surprisingly I haven't been bored yet! I have been able to write thank-you's, put Lauren's shower gifts away as well as do the normal nesting activities:) There are only 18 more days until we meet our beautiful baby for the first time! We are so excited, amongst many other feelings!
1 comment:
remember when you used to count down in months...then weeks...and now you count down in days!!
Post a Comment