On Monday Lauren and I hung out with the girls from Navin and their kiddos. We had a wonderful time! It was a gorgeous day. Looking forward to the next playdate!
This was Lauren's favorite spot. On the swing, eating goldfish, watching the other kids swim!
Cameron wanted to push her!
Her 2nd favorite playing spot was the sandbox. I guess I know what we need to buy for her next!
All the other kids liked the pool.
Hanging out in the kitchen still eating her goldfish!
Reece just got that sandbox! He LOVES it. In fact, we have to keep the blinds closed so that he can't see it, or it's the only thing he wants! Lauren is getting to big and cute!
1 comment:
Reece just got that sandbox! He LOVES it. In fact, we have to keep the blinds closed so that he can't see it, or it's the only thing he wants!
Lauren is getting to big and cute!
Post a Comment