Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer Sewing

Last summer I took a sewing class on how to sew a Tote bag with a couple of friends. After making bag after bag, I soon realized that I could start making my own purses. Since I love buying purses, I thought that making my own would be more rewarding and affordable:) I've been spending my free time (aka- when Lauren is sleeping!) sewing up some new purse styles. I'm still learning and trying out new things. I have loved making these for my family and friends!
Bamboo Handled purse...had this pattern for many months and just finally made it!

Reversable across the body bag
Other side...

Bamboo handled purse in brown


One of my FAVORITE patterns and fabric!

Inside...


Super cute clutch. LOVE this fabric. Margo had gotten a bunch of scraps from Crate and I am so excited that I was finally able to use this!

1 comment:

Jenna Cotton said...

Oh my gosh Abby you've been busy, these are all so awesome!